Dear foreign experts, friends and related employers,
极速飞艇官网Happy Chinese New Year!On the occasion of Chinese Spring Festival, we extend our sincere greetings and best wishes to you all.
Recently, many areas have been affected by the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) pneumonia. In response to the outbreak of pneumonia caused by the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), Zhejiang Provincial Government has activated Level I public health emergency response since 23rd January. Thus, we propose the following proposals to all foreigners and their employers in Wenzhou:
Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov) is a coronavirus, which is identified as the cause of the respiratory disease outbreak in Wuhan, China, and can be transmitted from person to person. Please follow these instructions to protect yourself:
极速飞艇官网(1) Restrict activities outside your home and avoid group activities such as parties. If you have to go out, you must wear a face mask correctly;
(2) Open windows and ensure good ventilation at home, wash hands frequently and disinfect regularly;
(3) Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and/or cough;
(4) The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided;
(5) Monitor body temperature of yourself and family members.
极速飞艇官网(1) Contact your employers or friends in China and tell them about your status;
(2) According to your condition, visit medical institutions nearby in time, and try to avoid taking subway, bus and other means of public transportation;
(3) Tell doctors about your recent travels and living history especially in relation to epidemic-stricken areas, as well as the people in contact after the onset of the disease, and cooperate with doctors to carry out relevant investigations.
极速飞艇官网3. Keep yourself reachable via phone or email
Please keep the communication channels such as telephone or email unblocked during the epidemic. The employer shall pay attention to the physical health and schedules of foreign employees. It is suggested that foreign employees who are not in Wenzhou during the holidays may postpone their return.
极速飞艇官网According to the Notice of General Office of the State Council on Extending the Chinese Spring Festival Holiday of Year 2020, Wenzhou City Service Window on Work Permits for Foreigners in China hereby extends its Spring Festival Holiday of Year 2020 until February 9, 2020 (Sunday), and will go into operation since February 10, 2020 (Monday).
极速飞艇官网During the Level I public health emergency response, All related businesses of Wenzhou foreigner work permit will be handled Online, and sent the foreigner’s work permit.After the Level I public health emergency response , We will inform the employers to check the original documents of application materials, and resume normal procedures.